Eunice's Crib.
So I'm like at Eunice's crib now and she wants me to blog about her. HAHA. She's like spring cleaning while I'm using her lappy. Yes her room is like super dusty now and my nose is itching like siao. If you didn't know do, I'm allergic to dust so yeah. Besides my nose being itchy, I'm super tired and hungry. I'm about to fall asleep while blogging here. 
Everybody's asking about what I'm going to do tomorrow and the answer is I DON'T KNOW. I mean what can I possibly do when my attachment ends at like 4pm tomorrow and I have to be home early coz the next day I have attachment again. 
Anyways I'm gonna stop here for now. If not I'll start talking crap and nonsense so yeah. HAHA
Btw, thanks for the concerns I'm doing much better today. I guess its just the night time atmosphere. HAHA.

Toodles :D

Comments