Love of my life.
So attachment today was okay I guess. Taught the K2 Lotus kids the different preposition words. My group won during the mini game. HEHE. Taught them a new song too. They had alot of fun and all of them wanted to partner me. OMG they were like super hyper and jumping all around the music room. Went to K2 Orchid after that. Dylan as usual is so cute. Augustine is also another cute one. They asked me to sit with them and then they started talking about Jacky Chan coz my surname is Chan. HAHA. Went to Nursery Carnation after lunch. Zane cried again but then after 5minutes into the lesson, he started to talk non stop to me. This class is super energetic and fun to be with. During their break time, all of them started to hug me. So adorable right? HAHA. Did lantern making with them after that and then sung a song called Mr Sun, Mr Wind. HAHA. Daruis is super super cute. He keeps looking at me and keeps holding my hand. He always comes to me to look at me and get my attention.  And today for the first time, he spoke to me as in verbalised his thoughts to me. HAHA. Usually he will just nod or shake his head. But today. AHH. He actually talked to me. HAHA. So cute. Hopefully tomorrow he will talk more to me. Just found out today that he recently learned how to smile. And he kept smiling to me the entire time I was with him. He's really adorable. Amanda is another one. HAHA. She looks exactly like me when I was younger. And she's so blur that her blurness makes her super cute. She giggles when she hears the word 'hoii' (pronounced as holly) HAHA. 

I'm so glad I'm in this course. This is the reason why I'm here. And I will keep reminding myself this fact when I question myself. OMG I'm so thankful for kids like these. They really know how to make people's day in their own special way without knowing it. I LOVE YOU KIDS! 
I'm tired but I still can't wait to see them tomorrow! Going to bed soon so that tomorrow I won't sleep during their lessons. Oppsie.

Lovess Melissa ♥

Comments