The Final Analysis. Written by Dr. Kent M. Keith 
People are often unreasonable, illogical, 
and self-centered; 
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, People may accuse you 
of selfish, ulterior motives; 
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some 
false friends and some true enemies; 
Succeed anyway.

If  you are honest and frank, 
people may cheat you; 
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone 
could destroy overnight; 
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, 
they may be jealous; 
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, 
people will often forget tomorrow; 
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, 
and it may never be enough; 
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the FINAL analysis, 
it is between you and God; 
It was never between you and them anyway.


Warning if you don't want to read about me talking about God then I suggest you don't continue reading. If not, happy reading!



This thing has been stuck on one of the walls in my toilet. My mum decided to stick it there so that when we enter the toilet, we wouldn't miss such and awesome poem. Because it is there second of the day, we all take it for granted. However not too long ago I decided to really read it and understand it. It tells me that whatever I do, I do it for God and no one else. And not to be discouraged when my actions are not appreciated or fully understood. 
This poem has been with me through my ups and downs of life and it's  a motivation for me to go through life everyday because I know that my daddy God up there is watching over me and he has wonderful plans for me.
I mean even if you are not a Christian like me, that doesn't mean that God doesn't love you or he doesn't even know you exist. You can always give a short prayer or even just talk to him like you're talking to a friend, when you're in need or so desperate for someone to listen to you. Be assured that my daddy God will be there for you no matter what. He will even listen to your rants that can last for an entire day. 
He loves us just the way we are and not for who we try to be. He created us just the way we are, created us to meet people like friends, created us to make mistakes and created us to experience difficulties. He is control of everything. 

I guess this post is to actually assure myself that my daddy God loves me and that he does things for a reason. 

Melissa♥

Comments