It's a tough world.
So today I went to church. Had zhu zhar tang for lunch with my beloved family then headed home to cut my early birthday cake. LOL. Yeah the cake tasted awesome. Like absolutely fantastic. After that, lets not talk about what happened for that next 1hr.

So I met Piggie after that then headed down to Orchard to do some shopping, or rather watch him shop. HAHA sorry Piggie I promise that the next time I go out with you, I will do some shopping okay? So followed him to buy his Zara vest which I actually found but he said it wasn't the one. LOL. Was craving for Yami yoghurt so I went to buy. Piggie says I'm stubborn coz I refused to eat sushi with him. Anyways, we found the same spot like the other time to eat our buys. Kelvin came after that. Walked aimlessly around Orchard before walking to PS where we had dinner, which Piggie paid for. Thanks so much Piggie. Next time don't be late! HAHA. Dinner was very filling for me and I think I took like forever to eat everything. After that, we headed back to bishan. 
OHOH. Mummy, do get well soon. Don't know what did you eat to make you have food poisoning. Poor you.

Comments