Coolios.
Work today was awesome. I didn't have to teach and I still got paid. What was awesome was that Rina came too. HAHA. Then after work, we went to have dinner at KFC. Talked quite a bit before she went back home while I stonned till 9pm coz yeah Piggie asked me to meet him to drink KOI. LOL. So anyways after trying to burn time at J8 for 35mins, I got bored and went to the library to read something. So I picked up this book. It's pretty interesting but I didn't borrow it coz I owe the lib money. HEHE. So yeah I might go back tomorrow to read it in the evening. So met Lawrence at 9:15pm. Yes he was late. But nah it's okay. He treated me to KOI. HAHA. Well I did want to pay him back but he didn't want it. So headed to the playground to slack and talk nonsense. HAHA. Happened that korkor saw us so he came to chat awhile. And if he didn't come, I would have totally forgotten about his thing tomorrow. HAHA. So that's about all I did today. HAHA. Super bummer. And I'm not even half way done with my IP tasks. So screwed. Will prolly try to do (finish) it tomorrow after korkor's thing. 

So yeah I just found out that 2 of my friends are attached. Well, I'm happy for them but at the same time it's peer pressure. But I've already promised my momma and myself and God that I'll only start dating at 21. Start dating means that I'll only start looking out and start agreeing at that age. HAHA. I know some of you think I'm like mad or whatever, like how is it possible. But if both my sis and bro can do it, I definitely can do it. HAHA. I can do it . Tho it's hard at times but just thinking about the fact that there is some guy who fits all my criterias is out there for me helps me keep to this promise.

That's all for now
Lovess
Melissa 

Comments