HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY.
This is specially for you little piggie. HAHA.
And Happy Children's Day to all my little kids that I miss so much. 

To Little Piggie
Happy Children's Day. Today you have all the rights to act like a little kid without worrying about what others might think. LOL. If they ask, tell them you're a little kid. Well anyways it's not much of a difference to you. Coz you're always acting like a small kid. HAHA. Remember to be proud of being a little kid. And yes because you're a little kid now, you must smile everywhere you go. And remember to smile widely. Kids aren't afraid to show anything so you have to be proud of your smile and smile to your big work place later. HAHA. 
From Cowie.

Results will be out in a while at 9am. I hope I passed. Passing with good results will be a bonus for me. All the best for all your NP people who are getting their results later! 
Gonna continue with daddy's work now. HAHA.

Toodles.

Comments