I actually wanted to post something. It was probably going to be a post out of anger and hurt. But, at the end of my  post, I went to look for the definitions of Love from the Bible for a friend of mine. I wanted to share it with her. However while looking through the different scriptures, I realised that I shouldn't post the post and I should not have acted the way I did. So I decided to delete the entire thing and post this instead. After reading this verse, especially this verse, it occur to me that I should try to be nicer and not bear any grudges against her boyfriend. The verse comes from Matthew 5:43-44.
It says, "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully persecute you."

Till then,
Melissa 

Comments