Tough.
So yesterday, I stayed home the entire day, attempting to finish all he IP tasks. Had dance practice at Chatsworth at 9pm in the evening. Dance practice ended at 11pm plus. Reached home at 12am, showered and continued to do my assignment. (I know my life's pretty boring. But just bear with me).
Today I woke up at 645 and then headed down to Chatsworth. And stayed at Chatsworth until 3pm plus. During the day, me an Leanne were together walking and roaming around the school. Play 3 rounds of tug of war. My hands are now all sore with blisters on them. Then daddy went for the eating competition. He and his partner came in second, which means STARBUCKS! HAHA. Watched Dillon play soccer then went home. Did some stuffs before going to bed until now! I planned to only sleep for 1hr coz yeah I'm damn tired, but i ended up sleeping for 3hrs. OMG. That means I'm gonna sleep even later tonight. Stupid IP tasks, only knows how to drain us of our sleep. But anyways after tml, I'm really free assignments till school starts!

Ps. My hands really hurt alot so it takes forever me to type. Oh screw it. 

Toodles. 

Comments