Kids give me hope.
So I was just reading Kids Give Me Hope and it reminded me of my kids yesterday. I can't remember why, but yesterday I was feeling really down. But I still had to teach my class so I went to teach my kids. There are these 2 boys in my class that always fight with each other and doesn't listen to what I'm teaching. This made me though that I wasn't a good enough teacher to teach them. But the girls in my class are my inspiration. They always ask me to teach them and ask me to help them with the worksheet. Tho this class is just an enrichment and they could just not listen to me. But they did. Anyways after they finished their work, they were allowed to draw anything they want. One of the boys, Chong Han, he drew a rocket and said that the rocket was for me. And he said that he would sit on the rocket to fly to the sky to catch as many stars as he could get for me. The other boy, Kah Hong (my little rocket boy), he drew a heart and coloured it pink (he's been doing that for the past 3wks ever since I started teaching them) and he said that the heart was for me and it had to be a pink heart. Then he suddenly said that he would fly to the sky to catch pink stars for me. I have never told them that I liked stars and that I would want someone to say that they would do that for me, but seemingly they just said it without knowing. Then both of them started drawing more rockets for me, so that they could catch more and more stars for me. Their innocence and their kind-heartness made my day so much better. And not to forget they're the naughtiest two in my class. But yet with their innocence, they can be the ones touching my heart and making my day. Kah Hong said that he'll go home to draw a big big heart and colour it green (my fav colour) and give it to me the next time he sees me. These two boys really knows how to make my day. And yes the girls too. 
KIDS I LOVE YOU! And you are my reason on why I'm in the course I'm in. I can't wait to see you all grow up to be big boys and girls. 

Currently I'm feeling alittle messed up. I don't know what I should do. Should I stay and risk being misunderstood or should I just leave and hurt both parties. Oh God I need you strength and wisdom now. 

Comments