So uhm right now I'm suppose to be sleeping but I can't seem to fall asleep. Which sucks coz I have work tml and it starts at 1030am. OMG I dunno how am I gonna get through the day tml. Prolly gonna fall asleep while working. Anyways been going shopping with Carmen and jiejie this week. Didn't buy anything tho, just watch them buy. LOLS. But mummy did buy me something on thur. I got a new necklace, I got to choose it and I got the treble clef necklace. It's pretty and I do like it very much. Oh not to forget, Carmen bought me a pair of pants from topshop for my birthday. HAHA. She insisted to get something for me coz she didn't know that it was my birthday. The pants are pretty cool. Yupps so that's about all I've done this wk. School's starting on Mon. Can't wait to meet my lovelies. Fruit Punch! So I guess I should turn in now if not I'm gonna regret later. HAHA. Nights!

Till then (:

Comments