For you  -.-
Oh wells, while I'm at this blog, I must well do this. PIGGIE THIS IS FOR YOU. Your post. The post I promised you. HAHA.
So yeah, I promised a friend that I'll dedicated this post to him. -.- It came about when he kept putting this -.- face during one of our conversations on msn. He kept doing it that I could literally imagine him doing it -.- I told him to stop, the more I asked him to stop, the more he did it -.- So I said I'll make a post with that face specially for him. -.- 
HAHA. I can't believe that I'm actually doing this -.- Feels pretty weird to use it -.- Like I don't even know when to use it -.- Okay except now. LOL. 
So Piggie you better be happy. LOL. He knows I don't like this face -.- but he still does it -.- Pathetic ain't it. HAHA. Hopefully after this post you'll stop using this -.- face. Cause I'll be sure to use alot of it so that you'll get sick of it -.- I can imagine you giving that -.- face now even while reading this post. And prolly telling yourself, 'omg she doesn't know how to use such faces'. -.- 
Anyways Piggie, all the best for your attachment tml and don't fall asleep -.- and yeahs kudos to us to our horrible timetable -.- And the screwed up tuesdays and fridays that I have to go through for sem 2 -.- I feel like I've used super alot of -.-s already. LOL. But actually it's very very little, compared to how much you use them -.- This is a really really weird post -.- Doesn't even make sense at all -.- And I have to get to bed now -.- If not tml I'm gonna oversleep. LOL.
Okay enough with the -.-s this is the last time you'll ever see me use it. Oh and before I forget, here's a pic to show you how much he likes the -.- face. 


So anyways that's the last of me using such faces and expressions. It's not that I don't like it but I don't like the feeling when I see it. It's alright to see it in person as in the facial expression but over texts or msn or chats, it just feels weird. Like the person is angry with you or something like that. Everytime I see that face, I think of the worst like how angry the person is with me or whatsoever. LOL. So that is why I don't like to see it and that's why I don't use such faces. LOL. 
That's all for now. Nights!

Till then (:

Comments